Brian and I had Melody and Charity over to spend the night on Saturday. I am sure I am somewhat partial but I can not get over how awesome they are. I love hanging out with them.
Melody and Charity were so excited about seeing my belly and are both really looking forward to a new cousin. They loved looking at the ultrasound pictures. Melody got to see the baby squirm inside of me and got the best kick out of that. She just laughed and laughed! Here is one picture of the four of us.

On Sunday when it was time to go, neither one of them wanted to leave. Melody told her Mom she was staying here. Hope told her that she couldn't live here and she said, "Yeah, huh, they have a bed and a room for me." It was too cute.
They are just too precious!
2 comments:
Hey, I've met them, and I can vouch for all this--they are adorable. They have fun personalities and are so sweet. It's no wonder you describe them as sunshine :)
You are looking mighty pregnant in this pictures! So exciting!
Post a Comment