Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

After visiting our friends new baby, I came home and cooked apple crisp and peach cobbler for the Thanksgiving meal. Then we spent the evening at Brian's parents.

The food was so yummy and we laughed a lot! You hear every one this time of year talking about what they are thankful for, and you know it's so true, we truly are blessed, we certainly do have a lot to be thankful for. God is beyond good and merciful to us. I pray that the Lord would not only make me thankful on this holiday but that I will stop to be thankful each and every day of the year.

Here I am on Thanksgiving at 26 weeks. Baby Bond is growing for sure:)
Here is me and my sweety. My MIL took the pic and I am glad she did because I think it's cute.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, what an adorable candid of the two of you!