Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The corn maze

Last night Brian and I went to a corn maze with some friends from church. It was a lot of fun. It didn't take us that long either (probably because I wasn't leading). I have never been to a corn maze before so it was a new experience for me. We walked around, trying to find a mailbox. Inside the mailbox was a piece of the map. There were 12 sections and we had to find a mailbox in each section in order to complete the maze. It was fun. We had a good time laughing a lot. Everyone made fun of me having to get lots of pics of the experience but hm......everyone was sure asking to see them today at church. The craziest part of the night was Brian and me getting into it. Don't worry it was all fun and games we don't need counseling I promise. Anyways, he bumped me then I bumped him back and then he PUSHED me into the stalks! I fell face first into the stalks, when I got up my glasses were cricked on my face and bent I might as well add. It was pretty funny though. We all wished that would have been caught on film. Haha! It was a fun night. Here are a few pics for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time. We did the corn maze last year, and that was my first time ever doing one. Tell Brian to stop abusing you! ;)