Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Metal Mouth..yep that's me!

I have had my braces on for almost a year now. It has gone by so fast! Originally they told me I would have them on for about 2 years, but everything is looking good and moving nicely so I might end up getting them taken off next summer, ya hoo!
Yesterday, I got my final wire on the bottom and they put a full chain on the top. My mouth is really sore. This is the worst it has ever been. I can't eat anything with out it hurting horribly! Next visit the Dr said he is going to start tweaking things....whatever that means. But the best news I got was that I probably won't have to wear the rubber bands after all! Yeah!! He said there might be a small possibility at the end but, if I do it won't be for long. I am so relieved! I am so amazed with the progress. I asked the ladies at the front desk to make a copy of the pics of before they went on so I could have before and after pics. I am so excited about getting straight teeth!

1 comment:

Steve and Eden said...

That's awesome that your braces might be coming off earlier than expected. I've always wanted braces for my bottom teeth. I still have time I guess, although, no really sees those, just me. lol