Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One more answered prayer

I crossed one more thing off my to do list today and that means I have another answer to prayer! I finally found reasonable airline tickets. Brian has been asking almost everyday if I had gotten tickets yet, if I had given up, what we were doing, if we were gonna end up driving, ect. My answer to him, "No, I have not given up, I am trusting the Lord for a good deal." Thank you Lord! He does care about the small things in our life.
So we will leave Sunday evening out of Cincinnati on a non stop flight. The flight home is not as perfect. It leaves Sunday at 5:30 am with a layover arriving in Dayton at 9:08 am. I am thankful I found something at a good price because I really was not looking forward to driving that long trip. Now we just have to find a ride to and from the airports since we are leaving from one airport and returning from another. So leaving our car is not an option and every one we know attends church on Sundays. But hey, one thing at a time right? Anyways, I just wanted to share an answer to prayer.

No comments: