Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our little break

Today was another busy day of packing, getting things ready to move, and "shopping" for our house. We started off at Lowe's to price some counter tops. On our way out we were both very excited to see a table of girl scout cookies. This was a very exciting break in our day. Brian loves the mint and I love the peanut butter. We were so happy to get girl scout cookies that we couldn't wait til we got home to eat them. We opened them right then and started chewing away. Then we both laughed at each other for being so nuts!
We did get another big decision nailed down today. We picked out our carpet, yay! I think we are getting good carpet and a good deal. It has a long warranty and it is a good stain resistant kind. The guy told us then when he was being shown this carpet it was dipped into red koolaid and it just bounced right off. Pretty cool huh? The color we are getting is called
burnt cinnamon. I hope I like it with the furniture we have because they did not have a sample for me to take home. But we have some time that we could change it if need be. It feels good to have one more thing checked off our list!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ahh! I've been dying for some Girl Scout cookies. I'm soooo jealous!

Mary said...

You guys are nuts! Thanx for sharing your cookies with us. Yeah, ours are all gone by Sunday afternoon :)

The carpet color sounds nice. Can't wait to see it :)

Christi said...

All the people who usually sell girl scout cookies at my work are no longer working there!! I was glad when we saw a table at Kroger on Friday night!! We only bought 1 box - we'll see how long they last!! :-)