Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Two hobbies and a good friend

Today, I spent the day with my friend Cathy. We spent the day putting together a photo board for Brand's upcoming graduation party. The board looks great. We both were really happy with it. We had a great time putting it together too and laughed at each others weirdness all day, ha! It was totally fun! She really loved the cricut and some of my other tools. She has just begun scrap booking so I a looking forward to having a scrapping partner in the future. We really had a great time and I am blessed to have such a good friend.

I also gave Cathy a lesson in CVS 101. I think she is pumped about learning the system and saving some serious money. With that said, let me tell you about my CVS trip this week. I haven't been in a couple weeks because I hadn't seen too many must have deals. But, boy did I get a few good deals this week.

Here is what I got for a total of $7.54.
2 Herbal essences shampoo's
2 Herbal essences conditioners
2 Colgate toothpaste's
2 Loreal Hip eye shadows
3 suave body washes
1 pack of cough drops
Ok folks, that means I paid .62 cents per item. What a steal!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

you are good!

Mary said...

You shouldn't steal--it's not nice ;) No, I'm glad you got such great deals. And I'm glad you had fun with Mrs. Hoffer. All three of them are great to hang out with.