I surprised Brian by bringing him home one of his very favorite meals from "Bullwinkles." When we go there we get a full slab of ribs with sides and share it. He loves their ribs.
He was a sweetie and remembered a book I talked about several weeks ago. A friend strongly suggested I read this book because he said it changed his marriage/finances greatly by following this plan. It is "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. I thought it was sweet that he remembered. I am totally excited about a new book as well!
Look at this comic. I thought it was funny!
I don't know about you but this is so typical for Brian and I. Women can be so indecisive and finicky at times, and those of you who are blessed with a husband as good as mine, we have a man that puts up with us willingly with a servants-heart attitude even when we are being difficult. I am truly blessed to have Brian as my husband and thankful to the Lord for giving him to me!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary, my dear!!! Hard to believe it's been 4 years!!! That Dave Ramsey book is what the money saving mom lady and her husband base their finances on. Good stuff! Love you and congrats again!
Happy A-Day! I sometimes forget that you and I were married to our husbands only weeks apart from each other. The meal from Bullwinkles was a nice idea. Hmm, now I gotta think of something for Josh, but what?
I read that comic at my in-law's house, and that's me and Josh totally. Especially now that I'm pregnant, I can get hot or cold so quickly, and good ol' Josh puts up with me. But not silently, mind you. He does his fair share of teasing me or giving me a hard time about it. But it's ok. That kind of banter is fun with your best friend :)
By the way, did you get my e-mail about babysitting Wednesday?
Post a Comment