
What a mess we have in the back yard, whew! I know nothing about gardening. I don't know the difference between a plant from a weed. However, I do know this looks more like a jungle than it does like a garden. Yikes! I think Brian and I decided we are probably going to take 95% of it out so we have more yard.

This one Bran and I both actually like. So we might keep this one and plant it somewhere else.
I actually like these yellow flowers too. I will probably plant these in the front flower bed.
A few plants in the back, not sure what most of them are called.

A few pretty flowers. Not sure if I will keep them or not.



Someone gave me the idea to break these up and use them as fillers around the yard so I think I will probably do that. I welcome tips if you have any, I need all the help I can get!
Brian took me out to buy my first gardening tools. How exciting!
2 comments:
I hope your gardening adventure is a success! Then you can pass down all your wisdom and know-how to me someday :)
I like the plant with the big green leavs that have white around the edges. Very pretty.
lol! Way to tackle it, girl! Can't wait to see the finished product! Oh, and I don't remember if I told you, but we'll be living about 6 hours closer to you for sure!!! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment