Friday evening Brian and I went to our friends house, Josh and Mary, and the Hoffers came over as well. We all just wanted to spend some time with Brandi before she heads off to college.
We had such a good time playing this game...can't remember the name of it. I had never played it before. We all laughed a lot and had many funny moments:) It was a really good night.
Here is Mary and I in our twin shirts! (6 months and 3 months pregnant).

Here is one of Brandi and I together.

Sunday morning our class and teen class joined together and had a breakfast for Brandi's last Sunday. Then, after church I surprised Brandi with a huge basket of toiletry items! She seemed really shocked. It was the cutest thing.

That night the whole church came down to the alter to have special prayer for her. We are all sad to see her go but proud of the Godly girl she is and proud she is following God's will for her life.
2 comments:
Can't see the pics. Is it my connection, or did you not upload them? Love ya!
I actually like that pregnant pic of me. I don't look fat :)
I'm glad Brandi's breakfast was a success and that she liked her package you put together for her. She'll be missed, but she's gonna have a great time at college.
Post a Comment