Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a blond again

I got my hair trimmed up and highlighted today. It is so nice to be blond again. Getting my hair done has always been a special treat for me and only get it done 2 times a year at best. However, since I am aging a bit and my blond hair has decided to run away, I think I may have to make getting highlights a more regular outing. I feel so good after getting a trim and highlight and no pregnant woman wants to feel fat and sloppy!
Here is a picture of me at 13 weeks. Don't worry, I am not gonna post a prego pic every week. I wanted to of this week because this is a shirt got at the garage sale last week and absolutely love it!
I was very, very blessed yesterday. My boss sent me home with 2 big tubs of maternity clothes. They are all very nice and extremely cute. There is so many that I am pretty much having to box everything up in my closet in order to hang up the new. I brought home probably, at least 10 pair of jeans alone. What a blessing! I think I am pretty good on the maternity wardrobe for now and shouldn't have to buy anything else.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the shirt, and your hair looks great, too! Isn't there some rule about coloring your hair while you're pregnant? ;)

That's awesome about the maternity clothes too. They can get expensive, and your choices can be limited. But it's nice that you won't have to worry about it now :)

Julie said...

I love the hair! Highlights just do so much for our hair, don't they? I'm waiting until we get settled to get mine done, but I'm chomping at the bit! I think I'll go brown with a little red and a little blond next time. :) Oh, and the not coloring your hair while pregnant is pretty much an old school rule. It used to be thought of as unsafe during pregnancy, but my doc said it was just fine.

That's great, too, about the maternity clothes. Let me tell you, once you get to be 6-7 months pregnant, you'll be even more grateful about the selection you now have. I know I always wanted mroe clothing, but hated to invest in something that I'd only wear for a couple more months. :)

Christi said...

Love your hair - it looks great!! :-) That's awesome that you have so many clothes already and don't have to worry about it. A friend of mine at work gave me a bunch of stuff - but most of the bigger stuff doesn't fit me now and will be the wrong season for me. Oh well!! I still have some left from last time - so hopefully I won't have to buy too much!!