Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good bye braces

Last Wednesday was a pretty exciting day for me. After 21 months of being a medal mouth, it was a happy feeling to get my braces removed. I went prepared too, I packed my purse with a big pack of gum! I am beyond happy with the results. I have the "before" pictures that they took of me and I can hardly believe the change. Getting them off wasn't too bad, the main thing that was hard for me was when he was filing my top teeth, the smell of the smoke was really bothering me. Yuck! I am going to my regular dentist in a couple weeks so she can contour a couple of my gums that look uneven, I think that will be a good finishing touch.
Here are 2 pictures of me brace free!
Hooray! I go back in a few weeks to get my after pics. After that I think I only go every 3-6 months or so. I am surely going to miss the office. They have been wonderful through the process.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, your teeth look awesome!! Yay for you! I loved it when I got my braces off. It felt so weird, but I didn't mind getting used to it. Do you have to wear a retainer at all?