Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bond Family Christmas

Brian and I didn't celebrate Christmas with his family until we got home from Florida.

Steve always reads the story of Christ's birth before we open presents.
We bought this for Vicki's stocking.
Aunt Katy and Oscar
My handsome guy! I picked out this sweater for him and I really like it.
Melissa and her stocking.
Me with my stocking. Baby Bond got a stocking this year too with some books and music from Grandma and Grandpa.
Aunt Katy got Brian this mug that says, "Worlds best Daddy to be!" and a new Dad's survival book:) I just love this pic.

2 comments:

Mary said...

The bib for Brian's mom is a good idea :)

Julie said...

I love that your in-laws read the account of Christ's birth. Granddaddy has done that all of my life, and that is something I will always treasure, and hope to do with my own children and grandchildren.