Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some baby gifts

On Friday when I got home there was the package waiting for me and I had no idea what it was. I hadn't odered anything lately. I opened it up and found it was the cloth wiper warmer that I registered for. I was so excited to get it. That was one of the things I wanted the most off my registry. My sweet friend Julie in Michigan sent them to me.
At work, we use the warm clothes for Henry and I really like it. I will still plan to use regular wipes when we are out or traveling, but at home I want to stick with the cloths. I like that they are warm and more cost efficient since I can wash them and re use them. Anyways, I was pretty happy with this unexpected gift!
On Saturday, Brian and I had his cousin Kelly and Nick over and their son Luke. They are expecting their 2nd son and we have the same due date! We had a good time and glad we got to have a nice visit before our babies arrive.
Kelly was so sweet and brought me a big bag full of goodies for baby Bond! She got me a ton of books, which I am just thrilled about because I want to read to my children a lot. She got me a couple little scrap books.
She also got me 2 outfits, one for a boy and a girl:)
And the most adorable monkey stool! I just love it! Isn't it adorable?!
Thank you to both of my friends for such sweet gifts!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Huh. I've never seen that wipe warmer or those wipes. Very interesting. I might do that if/when we have more children. Cute stool, too! Fun, fun!

Mary said...

I've heard of wipes warmers, the ones that keep the traditional baby wipes warm, but I've never heard of using cloths. Sounds warm and cozy for baby's bottom :)

And that stool is precious!!