Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Deals of the week

You know me, I can't resist a deal! Here are my favorite deals of the week that I mighty excited about. At Target I was able to double some coupons. I got the newborn pampers for $3.99 (10 cents per diaper), Luvs size 2 diapers for $4.49 (11 cents per diaper), huggies wipes for $1.39 and pampers wipes for .49 cents. My total for these 4 items, $11.52 with a total savings of $10.90. Wahoo!
Here is my deal from Babies-R-Us: This week they had a deal buy 2 Johnson products get the third free, I had 2 $1.00 off coupons so I got the three items for $5.58 ($1.86 per bottle). The huggies shampoo was on clearance for $1.98 but I had a $1.50 off coupon so I got it . 48 cents. And I am not sure how, but it appears I got got the Balmex diaper cream for -.71 cents because it cost 3.29 at regular price, I had 2 coupons that totaled $3.00 off, but then on my reciept it took another dollar off. Weird. I spent $6.46 for these items, with a savings of $11.29
What are your favorite products to use on your little ones?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great deals! I used to be all about the Johnsons lotion for babies, but it really doesn't moisturize like some others. For instance, Matthew has really dry skin, and I used Aveeno on him, and it seems to work well. And I love Desitin for the tushies. A+D ointment is nice as well, if you like something that wipes off easily.