Does anyone else out there love, love this show like I do? Well, normally they only do shows in the LA area, but they travel for the house the wins messiest house in the country and this year it happened to be in Cincinnati. I was so excited when Brian told me about it. This picture is a very small part of the line.

We waited in this HUGE line for 2 hours in order to get into the building. Normally they do not have it in a building but this lady had so much stuff they couldn't do it in her yard. The entire store was jammed packed, FULL of stuff. It was a miniature flee market. It was unreal, I could not believe how much stuff this woman had and I have no idea how it fit into one house. There was so much stuff and a lot of things had never been opened. It was completely unreal! This was just one small part of the "stuff".

Since, we waited in line so long I did not get to meet the cast, because we had to leave by a certain time. I was a little bummed by that. However right before they opened they came out cheering giving everyone high fives along the way. I was all excited about that.


Brian and I walked away with a few items. We got his mom an antique sledd, some candles, a gingerbread house decoration (bran new), 3 deadbolt locks still in package (bc we want to chang the locks on our house, a harvest decoration, a basket, and I think that's it. I bartered with them and got everything for only $17.00. Vicki was soooo excited about her sledd when we gave it to her tonight. She has been looking for a one for a good price for 3 years. She said they can run up to $75.00. So we totally got a good deal!

The gals taping. It is supposed to air on July 1st I think. I can hardly wait to see it! I hope they do not show me on the show, but if they do look for a girl in an orange shirt. I am just anxious to see what this house looked like before they cleaned because they was seiously so much stuff in there today I don't know how they even walked in their house. It was way fun going to this today. It was such a cool experience, especially since I love the show.
2 comments:
Aw, fun! I used to watch that show when we had cable. That really is a crazy amount of stuff though!
oh cool! You got pictures of the famous people!
Post a Comment