Our realtor was AMAZING! I don't know how this process would have been with out her. It helps that she has a been a family friend of Brian's since he was pretty much born. But still, she took care of so many things for us, she spent many hours on the phone with us and for us, she calmed my nerves a few times when they needed calming. She was just great. I feel blessed that we had someone as good as her because we always felt taken care of and felt like we could truly trust her.

Brian and I with our fantastic realtor!We came back to the apartment to eat some dinner and get changed to go work on the house. When we pulled in we both felt like it was "home." Brian carried me across the threshold of our first home, and then planted me a little kiss. hehe:) It was fun. Then the hard work began. Boy oh boy do we have a lot to do. I think it will be somewhat fun though working on a big project alongside my hubby. Well, maybe I am over zealous, ask me in a few weeks and I will tell you if it was fun or not. Anyways, just thought I would share the good news of finally closing, wahoo!
1 comment:
I saw this post, but hadn't had a chance to comment on it yet. Anyways, congratulations on closing finally :) I know it was hard to wait and be patient, but I'm glad you eventually made it through. Carried you across the threshold? How cute ;) I think Josh will do the same with me. I'll have to warn him to lift with his legs ;) Enjoy the time you have together painting and fixing the place up. I'm sure some parts won't be as fun as others, but once you are sitting comfy and cozy in the final outcome, you're gonna be so happy.
And then you'll have to invite the Sunday school class over so we can check out your new pad ;)
Post a Comment