Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like a house

Today we got carpet. It looks so pretty now. Now it feels like a home and not a construction zone. I love it! The color is called Teddy Bear. I am just so excited!
The lighting is bad in this picture but we painted this light (pine) green over that hideous purple.
The carpet looks gorgeous in the yellow room, again bad lighting. The room is bright and cheery. I think it is actually my favorite room now.
Here is the master room. We painted it like a light beige color.
The living room. What a transformation from before huh? I love it!
The hallway. We haven't put the doors back on yet. I soooo can not wait until our kitchen is done. The contractor starts Monday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looking good!!!

Mary said...

I'm glad it's starting to look like a home now. You guys have been working so hard! I don't think I'd have enough energy to do what you're doing. The carpets look great, and I'm looking forward to when you get your kitchen in there. Every girl's gotta have her kitchen! It's really gonna come together once you can move in your furniture and belongings. Keep up the good work!