On Saturday, April 25th, 2009 there is a "Walk For Life" that I would love to participate in. All the precedes will go to build a community pregnancy center. Because I feel so passionately about new life and strongly against abortion I would like to raise a good amount for this pregnancy center. However, I do not like to ask people for their money. So, I am going to offer a free $10.00 gift card of your choice to one person, that will be randomly selected if you sign up to sponsor me in the "Walk for Life". All donations are tax deductible as well.

If you would like to participate this please leave your name, address, phone number, email address, and what you would like to pledge below. If you feel uncomfortable leaving your personal info on this blog then please email me at bondgirl@cinci.rr.com.
I will turn your pledge in on April 25th and then they will bill you for that amount. I will also select the gift card winner that day. Please pass this information on and thank you in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment