Then the moving day began! It was actually the easiest day I have had since we closed on our house because my pastor wouldn't let me carry hardly anything. It really didn't take long, I think because Brian and I already had so much moved. Everything went smoothly. Here are a few pictures of the big day.
So we are pretty much moved in we just have a few odd things we need to load up in my liberty and that will be that. It is so exciting and it really does feel like home. We are just so pleased with how everything is turning out, happy about being in such a nice neighborhood, and we just.... what's the word....happy!
Our counter top guy came over that evening to see how everything was fitting, he is not finished yet but working hard. When he put the first piece on, I giggled with joy. It looks soooo pretty!
I am a little bummed not having a full kitchen yet. As a woman, I want to cook, I want a good meal rather than fast food, I am sad to not be running to the grocery for the weekly deals and stocking up my fridge, not having something cold to drink on demand. I didn't realize how convenient a fridge and stove was. This part of a new house is hard. But, I know it won't be this way long and that it will totally be worth it once it is finished. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer.
Now it is time to get to work on unpacking!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad moving day went well, and I'm glad you are liking the house and living in it and everything. Those countertops looks really nice, and that's great that you'll have extra for the bathroom! What a blessing!
Hmm, I think my pregnancy messes with my desire to cook. Some days the thought of preparing anything makes me sick and I'm just rather have fast food, or at least something I dont' have to prepare. I can't wait til these first trimester antics are done and gone :)
Post a Comment