Jon finished the tops last night, so looks like we may have a finished kitchen when we get home. I am crossing my fingers anyways. It will be so nice to have a fridge in the house and a kitchen sink. Last night I was washing dishes in the bathroom sink. I did make my first meal on the stove last night. I made spaghetti. I just ran to the bathroom for my water and back in there to drain it. Hey it worked right?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Completed Counter Tops
I have never been so excited to see rain. Usually I depise the rain. I much prefer a sunny day. However bad this may sound, our contractor told us last night it it rains today he will be finishing up the kitchen, because he has an outside job.
Jon finished the tops last night, so looks like we may have a finished kitchen when we get home. I am crossing my fingers anyways. It will be so nice to have a fridge in the house and a kitchen sink. Last night I was washing dishes in the bathroom sink. I did make my first meal on the stove last night. I made spaghetti. I just ran to the bathroom for my water and back in there to drain it. Hey it worked right?
Here is what the tops look like completed, with the back splash.
Our final project is the bathroom.
Jon finished the tops last night, so looks like we may have a finished kitchen when we get home. I am crossing my fingers anyways. It will be so nice to have a fridge in the house and a kitchen sink. Last night I was washing dishes in the bathroom sink. I did make my first meal on the stove last night. I made spaghetti. I just ran to the bathroom for my water and back in there to drain it. Hey it worked right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! Almost done! It's hard to believe. It's looking really good!
Post a Comment