The next picture is the precious woman I am named after, my Grandmother Eileen, which is my middle name.
And for those of you who know my nieces I am putting up this picture and asking if you see any resemblance?
Here is one of my sweetheart as a babe. Funny huh?
I think he was as adorable then as he is now!
Rachel, I am excited for you to get to gold your baby in your arms soon. I hope all these pictures bring you a little sunshine today:)Speaking of babies, yesterday was Red Envelope Day. Did you participate? If so how many envelopes did you send? I heard on KLOVE today that over a million envelopes have already arrived at the White House!
I end with this note, the baby I take care of Eden, 22 months, told me for the first time yesterday that she loved me. She said, "hug" and normally when she says that I hug her and say, "Oh, I love your hugs" and this time she responded with "wuv you". It about melted my heart. Also on Monday, when I picked up Ally, (the older sister) from preschool she said, "Janelle I am so happy to see you! I really miss you on the weekends." How precious!!
5 comments:
I'm SO happy that you joined in! Were you cute or what?! Such a little sweetie. And your hubby was pretty adorable, too.
Such a sweet story about Eden. I was a nanny for 3 years, so I know just how precious the little ones you care for must be to you!
Oh my, so cute. This carnival is just too much fun! :)
Greetings, I stopped over from Rach's to see your pics. So glad I did. Precious. This has been a great carnival. Blessings, SusanD
It's me. Fun pictures. That first pic of Brian is something else. I love the hair! lol. Hope you're having a great day. Love you!
Aww, you were so cute! and you still are, by the way ;) Yeah, that pic could be one of your nieces, seriously!
I laughed at that first pic of Brian! I'll have to show Josh when he comes home from work :)
I mailed 5 envelopes. I really hope we all make an impact on the president.
Post a Comment